Sunday 21 September 2014

A little introduction.

Hello there,

Thank-you for visiting my page.

I think I should start my blog off with a little 'about me' to allow you guys to see what to expect from my blog and to get to know me a little.

My name, is Sophie. I am 22 years old and I live near to Birmingham.





I created this blog so I could talk about what I thought of products and my favourite items that I've recently bought. There's only so much you can write on facebook and I feel people wouldn't appreciate this on that type of social network.


I am a bargain hunter and can't resist a deal when I see one, so expect to see lots of deals from when I've gone out shopping and think that everyone should be able to see what they can get for their money.


Expect to see high street shopping and drug store make up hauls on here, as well as the parts about my life and what I am doing/looking forward to!


Enjoy!


Love


Sophie 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com