Wednesday 19 November 2014

Get Ready With Me: Anniversary Meal




 Hello Everyone!
So today was my second anniversary with my boyfriend. Aww! We had planned to go out for a really nice meal in a posh restaurant as last year we couldn't really afford to go out anywhere. So, I bought myself a really pretty dress as I thought I'd make myself look really nice for a special occasion. 

Here is how I got ready! Prior to this I had washed my face and removed my makeup using normal soap - I never usually use soap on my face it's a one off  as I've ran out of my normal cleanser : (





Oh hello bare faced me! 



First off - foundation.
I use the Bourjois Paris healthy mix foundation in Light Vanilla. 
  



Next I use my Concealer brush to blend my foundation over my dark circles.


Next up - Pressed powder and Blusher.
I use Rimmels Stay Matte Pressed powder in Pink Blossom and I use Rimmel's Lasting finish soft colour blush in pink rose.  






 Then I pencil in my eyebrows using Rimmel's Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown.



 For my eyes I went for a light smokey grey look to match the colour of my dress - clever me!
I used the Bourjois Paris Smokey Eye palette in 01 gris dandy.



Normally with my eyeliner I tend to go for a thick line, but as I had done a light smokey eye I thought it would be more fitting for a thin eyeliner. I'm using the Revlon Colourstay Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black.


For my mascara I'm currently loving Rimmel's Accelorator Endless Mascara. I also use an old spoule from Rimmel's Scandaleyes to help seperate my lashes and give them a little volume.








Lip liner is so important when using a darker lipstick. Darker Lipsticks tend to bleed into your skin which is not a good look. I'm using Maybelline's lip liner pencil in 338 Midnight plum. I'm going slightly over my lip line to prevent any slip ups, I also go over my lips lightly in the pencil just to give my lipstick some base.





The finished face and hair! :)
To see my blog post about all of my make up brushes that I currently use click here



This is the dress I wore tonight. I bought it off another girl on an app called Vinted - I'll be doing a post about this app after christmas for you guys so keep an eye out!


My boyfriend and I after we left the restaurant.


Sophie


X

1 comment:

  1. looking pretty! nicely done!
    i'm following you on bloglovin'. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com