Monday 17 November 2014

Winter Warmers - The Wish List

Hello Everyone!

It's definitely getting colder in the Midlands right now and I've just looked into my wardrobe to find that I hardly have any winter wear! This is not good for me as I quite like going out for walks during winter and wrapping up without warm clothes is as much use as a chocolate teapot.
So I've compiled a wishlist of winter warmers that I really really would love to have right now. I hope it gives you some inspiration for what to wear over the next few chilly months!

All of these items are from New Look. It's definitely one of my favourite high street stores and I think it's very affordable for us girlies who havent got an extremely tight budget but don't want to push the boat out too much!

Here come the coats!
Left to Right

Camel Faux Fur Collar Boyfriend Coat £59.99

I think this one is my favourite out of the three, it looks really smart and looks a lot more high end rather than high street. I love that the faux fur end half way down the coat rather than just the top collar around your neck. It just looks so cosy! At almost £60 I actually wouldn't mind spending this amount of money because the quality looks really good.

Fashion Union Burgundy Faux Fur Coat £55.00

I really like the look of this coat, it would be perfect with a black top underneath with leggings and ankle boots. Definitely a great statement item to add a splash of colour to your outfit!

Mink Leather-Look Faux Fur Collar Jacket £44.99

This coat would be perfect for everyday use, I think it would go really well with a pair of black jeans and boots. I'd probably wear this just as a casual coat as even though it looks pretty smart I'd wear it just to go round a friends house to keep me warm.

Next up, keep calm now guys, it's time for the FLUFFY JUMPERS!


Left to Right



I would team all of these up with a pair of leggings or a pair of jeans with some cute ankle boots. I was never one for wearing pink in winter,  I'm a monochrome winter girl. So for me to like these items its quite a shock! I really like the Pink fluffy t-shirt the most, it just looks so comfy!


To finish the looks I picked out these three accessories.


Left to Right


I would love to have all three of these! I think I like the white fluffy hat the most. I think it would look really good with wavy hair and a plain coat. Having a fluffy coat and fluffy hat would be too much faux fur. I think you should stick to just one statement item in an outfit.

So there you guys go, that's my winter warmer wishlist for you guys!
I hope you liked this post, let me know if you did and I'll do more of this style post.

Sophie

X



1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com