Saturday 1 November 2014

Autumn Nails


Hello Everyone!

This is currently my favourite nail varnish colour. I got it in a sample size from Cosmopolitan Magazine back in Summer, however I don't think that the colour is really suited for summer. This looks like an almost black colour in the varnish bottle but when you first put it on your nails it looks red. It takes two coats of varnish to get full coverage of colour. It turns to a really nice burgundy colour - which is my favourite colour.

The varnish is from a brand called Orly. It was a brand that I was not familiar with but thought I would give it a try being as it came free with the magazine. 



This is what the colour looks like after two coats. It's so nice for Autumn/Winter.



The varnish is called Naughty - 28703.

Have you tried any of the other Orly colours? 


Sophie

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com