Sunday 16 November 2014

High End Beauty - Wish List

Hello Everyone!

I hope you have all had a good weekend! Not looking forward to the early wake up tomorrow morning for work but I thought I'd cheer myself up by creating a 'wish list'of high end beauty items that I would absolutely love to have in my make up drawer.

FACE

Left to Right

EYES


BASE/FINISH




Normally I will buy my makeup from drugstores like boots or superdrug, it's very rare that I will splurge on beauty products at the moment as money isn't exactly something I have a lot of right now. I work as an apprentice, so I'm on an apprentice wage but this does stop in May, which I can not wait for! 

So there you go, my current wishlist for face, eye and base/finish beauty products!

If you've tried any of these products I'd love to hear your opinions!


Sophie

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com