Sunday 16 November 2014

The Autumn Tag

Wow you guys must be feeling lucky today! Two posts in one day!
As we're coming up to mid November I thought I'd do this Autumn Tag post. 

1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I don't actually go to Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero that often to be honest! However, when I have been to Starbucks I usually go for a Caramel Macchiato. I love this drink and I'm pretty sure this is the only one I order from Starbucks, apart from a boring Mocha!

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I'm a scarf and boots girl. I don't really wear gloves, I know I should being as it's getting colder and it will ruin my hands but I only wear scarves when I go sledging or I'm going out for a walk. I won't wear them if I'm literally popping out for 5 minutes.

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
The only time I really change my music is at christmas, I like listening to christmas songs when it comes to December

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I really don't change my perfume that often, but right now I'm really loving Paco Robanne's Lady Million. I carry a sample bottle in my handbag that's a perfect little size just to top myself up.

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I normally stock up on Yankee Candles this time of year I love the Christmas collections that they bring out. I like the cinnamon scented ones normally and the christmas memories candles too.  Looking at the collection this year there is a Christmas Cookie candle which I really want to try out, as a sweet tooth girl I'm really looking forward to that one!

6.  What do you love most about Autumn?
I love the darker nights as it means cosy nights in with my boyfriend watching films. I love the food around this time of year too; stews and casseroles just make me feel so festive and it helps with the lead up to christmas!

7.  Favourite makeup look?
Right now I've been loving thin eyeliner and bold dark berry lips. I also use more bronze eye shadows this time of year, it brings out the autumnal look and bronze colours makes my eyes look even more blue.

8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Seeing as Autumn is almost over I think I'll do a 'what did you most enjoy about Autumn?' I've really enjoyed being able to put my wellies on and go for walks through the woods round by my house. I like being able to kick through the leaves and watch them fall. I've also enjoyed having nights in with my boyfriend, having the fire on and watching our favourite shows.

Sophie

X

This tag was created by Georgina and you can find her blog here



2 comments:

  1. love tag posts and your beauty post below - i want it all x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll be doing one every couple of weeks maybe to mix my blog up a little bit :)
      Thank you! Haha I need to win the lottery! Then maybe I'd be able to own everything!

      xx

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com